Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am so far behind...

So, lets see I am about 2 weeks behind with this still trying to finish up with Chicago and all. On 8/12 we flew back from Chicago out of O'Hara and it was pretty funny because a lot and i mean a lot of people were on stand-by. I told my family if they offer some sweet deal to take a later flight or the next morning I was all for it and they all agreed. Nothing ever came about so we took off at 7:15pm their time and arrived back home at 10:30pm our time. I got home and unpacked and crashed til the next morning.



The following day my friend invited me to the Angel game that night vs. the Mariners. I was all excited, Diamond Club seats and the Angels it just doesn't get any better than that. Oh wait, if they could have won that would have been better, 7-10...stupid bullpen!

No comments: