Monday, October 6, 2008

My weekend Sucked!!!

So, on Saturday the Dodgers swept my Cubbies 3-0(thanks for nothing!)to advance to play Phil. Luckily I didn't watch the game because I could not bear it after the 1st 2 games. Instead I hung out with Jimmy and had dinner at Sonic(oh yeah!) and watched Elite XC and saw Kimbo get beat by some hack. On Sunday I had my hockey game at night and got checked(non-check league) into the boards and went left knee first. I was in so much pain and still am, this is the 1st time in 13+ years that I have had an injury like this. What pissed me off even more was the guy that did it never apologized or anything(I'll remember that for the next time we play them). I played the rest of the game and we ended up winning 8-5. When I got home I iced it for the night...

...oh and for the cherry on my crap salad that was my weekend, my fantasy football got killed 105-65!

No comments: