Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gas Gas Gas

I just love gas prices going up, up, up, and away(oh wait that's Superman). It was funny how gas would go up maybe .02-.05 a week now it's like .10 each week. I pretty much drive nowhere now besides work and hockey. I just filled up yesterday not even a full tank and it was $55 I was super excited about that. I tried looking into the bus schedule but, I would have to change 3 times and get up almost 2 hours earlier to get to work. What a joke and carpool is out of the question because I get her earlier then anyone(besides Heather who I work with). I hate filling up!!!

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Tell me about it...I have the same commute, but from the opposite direction. Gas prices suck!

Love the blog, but in the furure we want pictures!!!! :)

Hizzeather said...

Oopss..I meant future. Furure isn't a word. I don't think. :)