Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So it begins....

Well, from one person(Heather) to another everyone keeps asking me " do you have a blog?" So I thought what the hell, I know there are more people out there that want to read the ramblings of a 32 year old wondering every day why things are the way they are. So, today is a warm day in June and just got back from lunch. I'm a couple of months away til I leave for Chicago to go visit my family for a week. This is all new to me so if this comes out like a 2-year old learning how to talk...then I appoligze.

So where do I begin or start either way...oh well on with the show!!! I am currently living in Huntington Beach, CA and rent a room from this nice family in a 4-bedroom house. I take PCH in to work every day because I would rather stare at the ocean then sit on the freeway looking at parked cars. It takes me bout 20-30 minutes to get there which is nice and quiet when I leave in the morning. I work til 4:00 and most of the time when I get home I fall asleep on my big blue chair. I don't like to drive around because of the gas prices going up, up, up...you get the picture. I try to hang out with my friend Jimmy once a week but, it's tough because he works by the Main Place Mall(not a fun drive to get there). My other buddy Chris I will usual see once a week, it's a lot easier because he's in college. I play ice hockey up at Westminster Ice Palace once a week, I've been playing hockey for over 13 years now( one of these days I might actually get good at it).

No comments: