Monday, June 23, 2008

Rant rant RANT rANT RanT!!!

Can someone please explain to me how on July 1, the new cell phone law will go into affect where they will cite you for being on your cell phone without a hands free device. So, now the police are going to enforce this like they do for people driving in the carpool lane with only one person. People making illegal turns and running red lights. I barely see them around and I work right by a Police Station. I work right across the street from Fashion Island and everyday it's I'm in the game Frogger trying to not to get hit by the cars that don't stop for anyone and I talked to a Motorcycle Officer about a year ago and he said they are gonna be at the crosswalk daily to cite people for not stopping for pedestrians crossing to the mall. I must be blind because I have not seen a ONE since that conversation!

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

You talk on your cell phone while driving all the time! You should be glad it's going to be hard to enforce! :)