Monday, June 23, 2008

Holy SH...ark!!!


So, yesterday I was sitting at home sweating my ass off and my mom called me round 10:00am and ask what I was up and if I wanted to head over to my aunt's house and go swimming with everyone for the day. I was not gonna pass that up so my mom told me that my cousin was leaving in bout 20 minutes so to meet her at her house. As we were heading up the 57 north freeway to Upland my cousin spotted which looked like a shark in the back of a pick up truck. I told her to get as close as she could because I had to get a picture of this. After taking the picture it sure looked like Brutus from Finding Nemo....you decide???

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

ha ha! That is awesome! I always see funny stuff on the freeway, but since I am driving I can't get a pic. Brilliant!