Friday, July 18, 2008

...12:17pm

It's Friday and I got my hockey game tonight at 9:10 and I was suppose to hang out with Chris but, I have not heard from yet. Nothing exciting this weekend trying to lay low before I go to Chicago. I'm gonna have breakfast with my parents on Sunday and besides that sit on my ass and watch lots of TV. Last night I went and checked out this dance studio by my house that has an adult hip hop class that I think I'm going to join. When I left I noticed that they had finally opened the Yougartlard and I was all stoked because ever since my buddy John took to the one by his house I was sold! I think I put ever frickin thing I could blueberry tart, pineapple tart, mango, and peach w/ gummie bears,strawberries, and kiwi...oh yeah it was good!!! Well, enough rambling for today....for now...

No comments: