Monday, July 28, 2008

2008 Comic Con





So, this past weekend I headed down to San Diego to experience my 1st Comic Con and it was rad. My friends and I left at 7:30 on Saturday morning and went over to QualComm Stadium to take the trolley down to the convention center. There was a lot to see and do and there was so much "free" stuff I got my hands on everything and anything possible. The high light for me was while I was waiting in line to see "Chuck" and the entire cast to do some Q & A for the upcoming season, there was a door I was sitting by and next thing I see is the cast walk right by me to get some fresh air. I started to freak out like a little school girl and just started snapping pictures b/c there was a lot of security around them. After waiting in line for a couple of hours they let us in and I found a seat about 20 rows back. They showed a preview of the season 2 and after introduced the cast, it was a pretty crazy crowd and a lot of fun. We ended up leaving around 5pm and got sushi for dinner. In all I can't wait to do it again in '09...

No comments: