Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Me Ple...



So, on Monday I was at my desk on the phone with my vendor Take-A-Break and an email popped up for tickets to the Angels game for that night. I was so excited because we rarely get emails so I knew who ever responds 1st gets them, so while I was on the phone I typed "me plese" thinking I was typing "me please". I waited a couple of minutes to see who won and then I got the email I was waiting for that said"ok, they're your!" I was all stoked that I had won and ran down to go pick them up. I called my cousin, Lyss to see if she wanted to go and of course she did and then called her sister Samantha(Sam) and she was gonna bring her boyfriend. The seats were great 3rd base side section 211 Field row D seats 1-4. It was a lot of fun going to the game with family and eating a crap load of food...to bad the Angels didn't show up for the A's we loss 6-1...=(

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

Good Karma!

ps...ANGELS SUCK! I bleed BLUE! :)