Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July....

With tomorrow being the 4th of July I was think this will be the 1st time in a couple of years that I'm not doing anything and it's kinda depressing. The last 2 years I went to Disneyland with my girlfriend and our parents but, since were no longer together I have no idea what to do. I asked a couple of friends what they're up to and they are either spending it with family or their friends. With gas prices sucking so bad I don't really want to drive up to my parents house just for the day. My friends from San Diego are coming up on Saturday and gonna have a pool party at their aunt's house in San Clemente which should be a blast. It's just weird how different a year can be and how you have everything all planned out with someone and, just like that it's gone.......

No comments: