Thursday, July 10, 2008

I finally found Sonic..........not the hedgehog!!!


So, for the past I don't know many years I always saw these commericals for Sonic Drive Thru and their food and drinks looked so darn good. I thought they were all back east because I would usually see them during Nascar races. Anyway a couple of months ago my aunt told me that there is one around Anaheim but, she didn't know exactly. I had to find out where this place was so I Mapquested it and saw that it was off of Lemon and something(little to excited that there was 1 near so kinda just glanced at the directions). Fast forward to last night my buddy, Jimmy and I went skating at Disney Ice(1st time in over 10 years getting kicked off the ice for not paying) and we were trying to figure out what we wanted to eat for dinner. I had mentioned that there was a Sonic somewhere in Anaheim and he was like "lets go find it". So we took off and headed north I knew it was off Lemon but, didn't know the other street. Then just before we hit Orangethorpe there it was like White Castle for Harold and Kumar we had found it!!! We pulled up to order our food and it was Christmas morning for us didn't know what to order took almost 15 minutes to decide but, time was not a factor. Oh, I got a Supersonic cheeseburger, lg fries(you could get tots also!!!), and lg cherry limeade...yeah my life is now complete...ok, almost complete!

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

Cool! I love Sonic! And I love their commercials. I had no idea one was so close!